- nebulisers in case of acute asthmatic attack
- inhaler technique
- Peak Expiratory flow rate measurements (PEFR); a simple breathing test which measures airflow from the lungs & can be used to both monitor & help to diagnose asthma.
- asthma reviews for our Under6 patients
- routine spirometry (Lung Function Testing) is a useful screening test for asthma, COPD and restrictive lung disorders. This test is conducted by our nurse and can take up to 30 minutes. If you use any type of asthma medication such as inhalers please bring them with you to the test. If you smoke please avoid smoking for at least four hours prior to the test.
- only 30 Euro
- for smoker we offer a spirometry free of charge!